Tuesday, December 09, 2008

I Ain't Givin' Up My Starbucks

Suze Orman will tell you to cut out your Starbucks as a way to save money. I say, "Screw that!". Starbucks is one of those "feel good" things that I like to have every now and then. I don't have it every day, but I'll tell you, when I want it, I've gotta have it. I usually will get a Chai Latte or an Americano coffee. I don't really like those blended ice coffees, though, unless it's really hot outside. I also like to grab a little coffee cake or banana loaf to eat with my coffee or tea.

While consuming my Starbucks food, I like to hang out and read, or talk to whomever I'm with. I also like the music. It's a good deal. With gas prices being lower, I feel even better about having a Starbucks coffee. I'll cut back on other things to save money. Heck, I'll make more money! But I'm not cutting back on my Starbucks. Not one inch!

No comments: