Sunday, December 13, 2009

Do You Send Christmas Cards?

I have 3 boxes of Christmas cards that I bought within the last 3 years. Problem is, I haven't sent any of the cards to anyone yet. That's a shame, too, because I know this: I love to receive Christmas cards. How do I know this? Because I save them- all of them. I probably have every Christmas card that everyone ever gave me- since I was about 11 years old, at least.

There are a few special people whom I know I will send Christmas cards to- a few special new friends that I met this year- customers mostly- people who have shown me such kindness that I can't help but at least send a friendly card. The good thing about me being a Notary is that I do have access to my clients' addresses- but, as I said, only a handful will get cards. I mean, I love all my loyal customers, but some are way more special to me for some reason. Anyway, I bought some Christmas stamps at the post office the other day in anticipation of sending out my Christmas cards! I will be mailing them out on Monday or Tuesday probably.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I use online cards or emails