Thursday, January 20, 2011

Going Through The Mail

Mail is so interesting. I got a letter from a Natural History Museum in New York that says that they miss me and want me back. I have never been a member!

RCI is asking me to deposit my vacation weeks. Not right now, thank you.

MDA wants money. Sorry, my money is at an all-time low.


Chase wants me to open a checking and saving account, and they will give me $125. No thank you, I like my credit union.

Disney Movie Club has movies. Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue. I will go online and decline.

I got something from the Claims Administrator regarding Apple Inc. Securities Litigation. I know that I don't have much Apple Inc. stock- maybe one share. A valuable share, though. I'll read this litigation stuff later.

Food and Wine gift from American Express- no thank you.

Democratic National Committee: no, I'm not in the mood. No money either. Ok, well I read it. Maybe I'll renew with $5 or so soon.

The Economist Magazine. Good deal. I need money.

VISA card application. NO!

Forbes Magazine offer for $10. Can't afford it. Don't need it.

My timeshare fees are due. Too bad for them. No money right now.

I owe Disney movie club $171. Oh, my! No money. I'll work on that one.

No comments: