Friday, February 06, 2009

Etta James Said What About Beyonce?

I love Etta James' song, "At Last". The first time that I had ever heard it was on the soundtrack for the movie, "Rain Man", and I've loved it ever since.

That being said, I fell in love with Beyonce (from afar) around the time when the album, "Survivor" came out from Destiny's Child. As I've learned more about her, I've loved her more and more. I think that she's a great singer and performer, and she has class.

Now, that being said, I think that Etta James showed her ass by making bad comments about Beyonce singing her song at the Inauguration of the President. Why couldn't she be happy for Beyonce? If anything, Etta James, be mad at Barack Obama for not inviting you to the party, but don't hate on Beyonce. Hell, by singing the song, she's promoting a movie about YOU, so get over yourself already!

No comments: