Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I Hoped That It Would Never Come To This, But....Now Accepting Donations. Please Pay It Forward- If You Can...

Hey folks. I have not written in this blog for a while, but now I'm in Mississippi visiting my relatives, and I am scared. Why, you may ask? Well, for one, I finished doing my taxes a few days ago and discovered that I owe the Federal Government about $2,900, and I owe the State of California about $540. What am I going to do? Right now that I am in Mississippi with my Mom and my uncle, I cannot do much. I have received a few Notary calls today, but there was nothing that I could do while I'm here. I am also scheduled to go to Houston, Texas next week to visit my other uncle. I am so low on cash that it is ridiculous. I don't know what I am going to do. One thing that I just did was to install the "Donate" button on the right, and hope that people will "Pay it Forward" and give me some kind of small donation that I can use to help get me out of this tight spot. I don't expect to get enough to pay the taxes, but some spending change for while I am here in Mississippi would be nice.


It is cold tonight in Jackson, Mississippi. The news says that it is about 36 degrees outside. I am having fun visiting my great aunt and my cousins, and I am trying not to worry about my money. Today I complained to nobody about my money- that was a decision that I made last night. I am considering ending my trip and coming home early, although that might upset my Mom (although she and my uncle won't come home early), and I am considering canceling the trip to Houston. I don't want to do it, but I really don't want to have the Feds on my back, and the State on me, and have crumbling credit. Business has been kind of bad lately....







No comments: