Monday, December 10, 2007

Can't Wait Til Next Sunday

I can't wait for my next little getaway, which will be a 2-night stay at Disney's Grand Californian Hotel. Next Sunday, my partner and I will spend a couple of nights and days at Disneyland. It should be a lot of fun- I have never stayed there for the holidays, so it's gonna be new to me. (I actually used to WORK there for the holidays, and I must say, it was a very cool and unique experience!) I know that the theme parks are going to be crowded, but that's OK, because we'll have the room to come back to and rest. The Grand Californian is a beautiful hotel, and the Disneyland Resort has lots of good food places to choose from. Inside the Grand is the Storyteller's Cafe, where my favorite thing to eat is the Corn Chowder. Mmmmm. I will definitely be having that.

Oh, well, it's time to go to bed. I didn't just randomly pull up this topic- today I opened my mail and found the confirmation from Disney Vacation Club about my reservation for next week. I'm so excited.

So, until next time, sweet dreams.

No comments: