Saturday, December 29, 2007

What I Will Give Myself For New Year's

For this January, I'm going to give myself something that I haven't had for about 8 years- a flat, washboard stomach.

I only had a flat, washboard stomach only once, ever, and it only lasted for about a month. It took a lot of exercise, lots of sacrifice and discipline to get it. I looked and felt good. You just have to eat a little bit, whenever you do eat. You get to eat more than 3 times a day, though....And you have to exercise at least 4 or 5 times a week, minimum.

I lost my washboard (and gained more pounds) after I got sick, which was terrible. I caught the flu and/or a bad cold, and I started eating whatever, whenever to make myself feel better (comfort food will get you if you don't watch out, when you are watching what you eat). It was hard for me to go back to the exercise and eating regimen.

I will do it. You will see.

No comments: