Friday, December 07, 2007

I feel the need to post tonight...

I don't really think that I have that much to say tonight, except to reflect a little and not gry to be too profound....

I am about to go to bed. Thursday 12/6/07 was a very busy day for me. I drove to Van Nuys, CA, then to Echo Park, then through Hollywood, on to El Segundo, and then home. I had a pretty good day financially- not a great day, but I feel good about it. I got things accomplished. And I did sell a membership to Pre-Paid Legal. So overall I feel good about today.

I sold something on my Ebay store today. I feel really good about that. I have 3 sales so far, and I only opened the store about 2 weeks ago. I've only listed 5 things for sale so far, and sold more than half. So I feel good. I don't really think about it too much, though, unless I do sell something. I want to put some Disney pins that I have up for sale. I should be able to sell those, because I have some really good ones, and people are freaking INSANE about Disney pins.

It's raining now. I can hear it falling outside. It's past midnight here.

Why is my life so complicated? Or is it? Do I choose to make it so? Is there an easier way? What am I doing wrong? Am I starting to do things right? I'm hungry.

Well, I'm not really hungry. But the thought of a cheesburger does make me get excited right now. But I am on a self-imposed diet of healthy food- salads, fruit, stuff like that. It has only been 3 days, but I feel a little better. I've got to get rid of this disgusting big belly that I've maintained since I turned 40. I will lose it, and get a six pack better than most 20 year olds.

I want to fly away, on a plane...a United Airlines plane, to Minnesota, or Seattle. I want to go for a walk in a park in one of the cities in those states. I want to see how other people live.

No comments: