Tuesday, February 12, 2008

For Rent: 2- Bedroom Vacation Home Unit at Oak Plantation Resort, June 15-22, 2008, for $800

Do you want to go to Walt Disney World in Florida on vacation with your family or some friends? If so, you will want to stay in a nice place. While Disney does offer great resorts to stay at, it can be quite expensive to stay there.

Why not stay at the Oak Plantation Resort, located in Kissimmee, Florida? It's a very nice, quiet, beautiful and modern resort. It's located close to Walt Disney World. I currently am renting out my 2-bedroom Time Share unit at Oak Plantation Resort for the week of June 15 to June 22, 2008 (one week, checking in on Sunday June 15). I am asking $800, firm.

The unit which I have for rent is located in a prime spot at the Resort. I frankly feel that I have one of the best locations, in one of the best times to visit Walt Disney World. My unit is located upstairs, so that you overlook the pool area. It's also conveniently located near the resort's General Store. The unit has 2 bedrooms, a washer and dryer, 2 bathrooms, and a nice-sized living room (with a sleeper sofa), and a dining area. The unit will accomodate up to 8 people comfortably. There is also a really cool, full kitchen. There are ceiling fans in the unit, as well as air conditioning. The Resort is located 8 miles from Walt Disney World, and is also located very close to nice restaurants and other attractions. The Resort also offers a Game Room, Excercise Room, Tennis Court and Basketball Court. This Resort has a lot to offer for a great vacation. I am offering this unit for 1 full week, at $800 total.

Why rent from me? Well, you will be getting one of the best locations at the resort. You will not only save on the cost of renting such a room (you will save over $200 by renting from me), you will also not have to pay tax on top of the room rates that the Resort quotes you. I have owned this unit during this week since the Resort opened, and I have used it several times.

For details about this Rental Offering, please call David Ransom in Los Angeles at (323)393-5822.

Thank you.

No comments: