Sunday, February 03, 2008

I Might Go See Barack Obama, Oprah and Caroline Kennedy at Pauley Pavillion Today

My mother called me on the phone this morning at about 9:40AM. "I'm sorry to wake you, but Barack Obama and Oprah Winfrey and Caroline Kennedy are going to be at UCLA at 1PM today, and it's free".

"Cool", I said. "The Super Bowl ususally starts around 3PM or 3:30, so that's just enough time to do both". So, I woke up a little early on a rainy Sunday, and I will have breakfast at my mother's house. We will probably drive over to UCLA and see if we can get in, and I will finally get to see Oprah (first and foremost), and it will be nice to see Obama. I'm a Hillary person, but I do like Obama and I support him all the way up til when it comes down between him and Hillary. I've never seen Caroline Kennedy in person, either. As you may have read in a previous post, I saw Hillary in a backyard gathering about 2 months ago, and that was fun.

No comments: