Thursday, February 14, 2008

Online Beggar Looking For Online Donations!

The bible says, "Seek and you shall find". Successful people often say that if you want something, you have to ask for it. Well, the internet is as good a place as any to "put it out there", so I'm putting it out there: I want money. I don't care if you give me one cent, $5 or $50,000 at one time, or even more. I just want money, and I'm accepting free contributions right here on my site through my Pay Pal account. Please give at least one dollar, though, please.

I attended a seminar with a motivational speaker recently, and he said that he learned a valuable lesson when he was working as a waiter. A very wealthy man asked him how much of a tip that he thought he deserved. This speaker, Jeff, said that he thought he deserved $150 as a tip. The guy gave him a $100 tip, but told him that if he had said $10,000, he would have received that much as a tip. So go ahead, donate $10,000 to me!

I accept money via Credit Card, Master Card, Visa, Discover and Diner's Club, and from your bank account through Pay Pal. Off to the right of this posting is a Pay Pal button, where you can donate money to me.

Lots of people are donating money to Barack Obama's campaign, to Hillary Clinton's campaign, and even to John McCain's campaign. I am looking for money to go into my bank account, so that I can pay off all my credit card debt. I'm not looking to be known as an online beggar, but hey, people waste money all the time- a little coffee here, a little candy there, etc. If I can inspire you to save ANY money for yourself at all this week, then please donate some money to me here. Please, do it now!


There are plenty of people who are sick and dying, and have lots of money but don't want to leave it to their family. Others are super wealthy, like Warren Buffett, and have so much money that they give it to huge charities, but not to individual people who need help. Well, Mr. Buffett and anyone else who is wealthy, please listen: donate enough money just to help me get out of debt. My goal is to go back to school and get an advanced degree, either a PhD in Mathematics, a JD degree, or an Master of Business Administration degree. Of course, any and all money I receive, over and above paying off the debt, will go toward school.


So, everyone reading this, please donate to me, any amount, large or small, and I will send you an email to acknowledge it if you leave me your email address. That is all! And read my blog- I will let you know my progress!

Thank you!

1 comment:

charity said...

yeah I had the same idea. no luck. Check out www.womanneedshelp.webs.com, good luck, we desperate people need love