Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Quick Thoughts

Really fast....Rush Limbaugh (who I don't really know a lot about, but Kareem Abdul Jabbar's Twitter page made me know that Rush Limbaugh is an idiot) is a fucking idiot. I hate people who make everything negative about race, and blame Obama for stupid things.

I hate one of my ex bosses. No, Pat, not you. Another one. No, Brian, not you either.

Tomorrow the Villas at Disney's Grand Californian Resort and Spa open for the first time to the public. I don't know if there will be a public event of some sort, but it would be nice to go if there is. I'll call in the morning to find out. I just hope I don't run into that bitch ex-boss of mine if I go.

So many scams and waste of time on the internet. Focus on what you want to do, and do it. Don't be sidetracked. Money is tight- focus that, too. Time is tight- don't waste it.

Time for bed now.

No comments: