Thursday, November 15, 2007

Nov. 14th is Mom's Birthday

Today was my Mom's birthday (well, it's past midnight now, but I haven't gone to bed yet, so it's still the same day, on the plane that I live in). We went to a restaurant called "Off Vine", on Delongpre St. in Hollywood. It's a nice, quiet, restaurant, built inside of an old house in Hollywood. I like the music there- they play a lot of cool songs from the '50's- not rock 'n roll, but more like Frank Sinatra, Paul Anka, Dinah Shore...stuff like that. Old classics, with big bands behind the singers. The meals were nice, but pricey....Mom says that we should have just gone to "Pinks" on La Brea near Melrose....we'll do that one night soon- just watch TV, like "Ugly Betty", and eat hot dogs.

Today earlier on TV, I saw a commercial with the lady who used to play "Reba the Mail Lady" on "Pee-Wee's Playhouse". It's funny how many people from Pee Wee Herman's old show are now big TV and movie stars. I mean, Lawrence Fishburne was "Cowboy Curtis"?

I miss Annette Funicello. It was her birthday last month, but I didn't realize it until a day ago. I pray for her to get better...

I got a lot of Notary work today. I'm becoming a more creative advertiser....go Hollywood Notary.Net!!!!

No comments: