Saturday, October 20, 2007

Tired Now

I'm too tired to post to my other blogs tonight. I went to Disneyland for a few hours. It was so packed...crazy. I mainly just looked around and talked to a few friends that I used to work with. I bought a new annual pass. I also bought a beautiful light box based on the movie, "Beauty and the Beast".

Who makes better lemondade: Jamba Juice, or Hot Dog on a Stick?

In my opinion, Hot Dog on a Stick has the best lemondade out of anywhere else, period. The Jamba Juice lemondade is very strong, and it should be taken with caution. It makes me sweat- it's really strong. I've gone to 2 different Jamba Juice stores, and the results are the same- to me, that lemonade is a strong laxative. When I say strong, I mean, find a toilet- NOW! I won't be ever ordering that lemonade again.

That's all.

No comments: