Friday, October 12, 2007

Use Hollywood Notary.Net- Mobile Notary Service in Los Angeles County

If you happen to live in and around Los Angeles and you need a Notary Public, then please consider using Hollywood Notary.Net, which is my Mobile Notary (Traveling Notary) Service in Los Angeles. I can come any time, day or night, to any place (home, office, coffee shop) in Los Angeles County, by appointment. My website lists my fees and prerequisites for your documents. For fast Mobile Notary Service in Los Angeles, call David at (323)393-5822.

Hollywood Notary.Net is a proud member of the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce. I love being a Chamber Member- I get to go to some really swanky functions in some really cool places, and I meet interesting people.

Being a Notary in Hollywood, I have had the priviledge of meeting some really cool people in the Industry. I want them all to know that I really do appreciate their business, and I'm glad to know them. (I won't name them, but you know who you are!)

No comments: